I know a bazillion people have probably already said this but how the hell is it April already? It only feels like yesterday that we were unwrapping presents under the Christmas tree and now we are gearing up to eat our weight in chocolate? What in the hell?
Anyway, shock horror time flies yada yada yada, here's what I got up to in March and what I have planned for April.
What did I do in March?
I moved house!
Said goodbye to our local pub as it's been handed over to new managers.
Shared my favourite blogging advice posts.
Got a new phone because mine broke.
Met my brand spanking new nephew.
What am I looking forward to in April?
The release of Moana on DVD.
The arrival of my tumbledryer - When did I become such an adult?
Celebrating Jody's birthday in the new house.
The long Easter weekend.
1. Go to the cinema (I haven't been since I watched T2)
2. Stop biting my nails so I can get a manicure at the end of the month.
3. Bleach my hair and get it cut a bit shorter.
4. Book my helicopter over the Grand Canyon tour.
5. Buy some flowers and plants for the garden.
6. Go for a run. Or y'know, a brisk walk.
7. Manage my money a little bit better.
8. Appreciate the little things a bit more.
9. Bake a batch of Terrys chocolate orange cookies.
10. Visit the seaside over the Easter weekend (weather dependant).
What are your plans for this month?