Another blog post, another photo of my ridiculously comfortable bed.
Jody and I have been living in our little house for just under a month but it feels like we've been here forever. We got so lucky finding this house when we did as it's pretty much perfect and has everything we need.
Even though we have lived together before I decided to whip up this lil post drawing on my however many years experience of living with a boy - Ten things that happen when you move in with your boyfriend.
1. All of a sudden you turn into Mary Berry - You want to cook/bake all the things and become a bonafide domestic Godess (but turkey dinosaurs will be back on the menu once the novelty has worn off).
2. It feels like you're always picking boxers up off the floor - Seriously how many does one man wear in one day?
3. You have half an hour long phone conversations revolving around what you're going to have for tea and usually neither of you know what you want so it's actually a pretty boring/pointless conversation.
4. Breakfast in bed sounds really cute but all it results in is crumbs in the bed and an argument over who has to take the plates down and wash up.
5. He does't appreciate the cute matching mugs you bought, nor the abundance of fluffy cushions or scented candles. He just sees them as clutter.
6. The true extent of your make up/ASOS/book addiction is revealed because now he can see exactly how many 'sorry we missed you' cards you get through the door.
7. If your expensive shampoo or Lush shower gel seem a bit lighter you can bet your bottom dollar that it's something to do with him, despite warnings that it's your special stuff and he can't use it even if he thinks it smells delicious.
8. Staying in is a lot more appealing now that you have your own space than it was when you lived at home.
9. Every now and again you will probably find his stray toenail clippings scattered around the house. And by find I mean they will get stuck in your bare feet. Gross.
10. Important conversations usually take place in the bathroom. Don't ask me why, they just do.
Can you relate to any of these?