1. TV was just the best. SM:TV, CITV, Live & Kicking...Nickeloden constantly playing Sabrina, Saved by the Bell and Rugrats...Recess, Art Attck, Lizzie Maguire and That's So Raven on the Disney Channel. Those were the days eh?
2. Playing out til dark on your bike, only going home to get a drink and a biscuit before dashing back out again.
3. Remembering a time when there were no/little mobile phones. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my phone but how productive would my life would be if I didn't have Instagram and Twitter to scroll through?
4. Whooping your siblings arse on Mariokart and trying not to let your Mum hear you swear when a banana caught you out.
5. Your family members all of have super cringy VHS tapes of you and your bowl haircut and whilst they make you want to crawl into a hole and die, there's nothing like gathering around to watch them as a unit.
6. Decking out your bedroom in Groovy Chick items from the Argos catalogue thinking you were dead cool and original.
7. Lava lamps were cool.
8. Devoting your summer holidays to falling in love, building a house, raising a family and climbing the career ladder....On 'The Sims'.
9. Holidays to Butlins or Welsh caravan parks where you would spend most of your times in the arcades, spending your pocket money on tat or jumping waves. No week long holidays to Spain for you unless your parents were proper minted.
10. Saving your pocket money to buy Pokemon cards and praying that there was a shiny hid in there only to get a load of energy cards and another Weedle.
11. Spending hours in Clinton Cards pondering over the TY's and trying to decide wether Rufus the Terrier or Stretch the Ostrich would make you a gazillionaire in the future.
12. Collecting the Sabrina's secrets mags and hoping that the purple eyeshadow made you look sassy and sophisticated, not like you had been punched in the face.
13. You were around for the golden age of Disney (in my opinion anyways) - The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin. Toy Story, Mulan, Hercules, Tarzan...Classics.
14. Going round your Nan's and being offered an Onken Frufoo yoghurt - the ones with the toys in the middle, remember them?
15. And while we are on the subject of food - Billy Bear ham, Fruit Winders, Barney Crisps, Joosters and 5p Freddo's. (Seriously though, how do we still have teeth??)
16. Smushing rubber aliens together then putting them in the fridge and praying that they had a baby so you could show it off to all your mates.
17. The eternal Steps VS S Club 7 debate (obviously S Club 7 were better).
18. Britney and the Backstreet Boys and Five and Atomic Kitten. Music just isn't the same anymore.
19. Arguing with your siblings over who got the toy in the cereal box.
20. School discos where your Mum would buy you a brand new outfit to wear and you'd smother yourself in body glitter, hair mascara and Charlie Red.
21. Being amazed by your Baby Born's poop. The 90's were a simpler time.
22. Spending hours and hours in your room playing with and arranging your Puppy in My Pocket hotel or your Teeny Weeny Families village or your Barbie dream house and car.
23. Queuing up at midnight in your local branch of Tesco, hoping you're one of the first people to snag yourself the latest Harry Potter (and then staying up reading until 4am trying to devour as much of it as possible).
24. Going to the premier of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and dressing up in your Hogwarts robes to show what a big fan you are (No? Just me?....)
25. Experiencing a childhood without mobile phones, the internet and social media but still getting to experience and enjoy the rise of technology in our teenhoods.
What were your favourite things about being born in/raised in the 90's?