- And that piercing was most definitely your lip. Maybe even snakebites.
- All your accessories came from Culture Vulture. Who doesn't want a massive bow on their head and a massive lightening bolt necklace? Very budget friendly too unlike...
- Fabric Junkie. Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this cute shop inside the corn ex?! Full of quirky jewellery (think lego bracelets and dinosaur earrings) and super quirky tutus (care bears and polka dots), this place was heaven.
- Your clothes came courtesy of the emo shop inside the corn ex (can't remember the name) but there was a plethora of striped tees, coloured jeans and studded belts all at bargain prices.
- You went to see as many bands as you could at the cockpit and had the tickets plastered around your room.
Obvs these might only apply to me but hopefully some of you guys remember the corn ex days too! Do you have anything else to add to the list? I know we don't like labels but were you ever stereotyped at school?
Follow Alright Blondie: