All of these have been tried and tested by Jody and I and we thoroughly enjoyed all seven!
– Catch a bus to Disneyworld or Universal (let’s get the obvious one out of the way first hey?)
– Go play adventure golf at Pirate’s Cove.
– Get up at the crack of dawn for some Denny’s pancakes *drools*
– Experience the weird and the wonderful at Wonderworks. (The upside down White House if you were wondering!)
– Indulge in a Fribble milkshake at Friendlys (okay so it’s 988 calories but sooo worth it).
– Have a few drinks, play shuffleboard and compete in a game of bowling at King’s Bowl.
– Hop on an I trolley to go to the International Drive premium outlets. There are two – one at either end of International drive. Each one has a Forever 21 and the American version is way better than the UK version.