These two complete idiots would be myself (Hi) and Jody. It was taken at Leeds Fest 2014 and it sums us up pretty well. We don't take ourselves to seriously and we nearly always have fun. We are pretty much BFF's.
In March 2015 we will have been together 5 years and in that time we have rented one house, been on 2 holidays, 3 mini breaks, been to 6 festivals and had a lot of arguments and a million more laughs.
Soooooo what have I learned from being in a long term relationship of five years?
1. Sex is a weapon on both sides.
2. Wrestling is a perfectly acceptable way of resolving an disagreement.
3. Shaving gets put on the back burner.
4. I have become a master of compromise
5. And I could also become a Buddhist with the amount of patience I now have
6. He has learned to love GBBO, I have *sobs* learned to love football.
7. Don't watch something you both love without the other - it should be a crime punishable by tickling. Just don't do it.
8. A man's 'I'll be home in 5' is a woman's 'I'll be ready in 5'.
9. No matter how long you've been together, sharing food is hard. (Think Joey in Friends)
10. You will always argue/debate over who is going to the door/the shop/the kitchen. Always.
11. You won't always agree on everything, but that's okay.
12. Holding conversations whilst one of you is in the Bathroom will become the norm.
13. Noone will get your couple banter and noone will make you laugh as much as your idiot does.
14. You slowly become Partners In Crime.