1. The shops are full of velvet, faux fur and glitter.
2. Ditto cute coats, beanie hats and blanket scarves.
3. An obvious one - CHRISTMAS
4. Going into hibernation is totally normal and people won't think you're weird.
5. We are edging closer to 2017 which means we are edging closer to Game Of Thrones S7.
6. Ice skating rinks and Christmas markets start to pop up - Plenty of opportunities to have fun, get festive and spruce up your Instagram.
7. The supermarkets have mint offers on when it comes to chocolate and sweets.
8. All the comfort food - Shepherds Pie, Sausage and Mash, Mac and Cheese...Do I really need to elaborate?
9. Everyone you meet just seems to be in a great mood, it's like fairy dust is released into the air or something.
10. Snuggly chunky knit jumpers <3
11. Shitty, horrible, miserable 2016 is finally almost over.
12. Snow. The possibility of snow, waiting for snow, waking up to snow, watching snow, seeing dogs in snow, playing in snow. SNOWSNOWSNOW.
13. Log fires will begin to roar in every pub and restaurant in the country.
14. Christmas cups and Christmas drinks. No specific chains mentioned here ;)
15. 'Moana' is released on the 2nd of December, FINALLY.
16. The sales will soon be upon us and you can finally get that one item you've lusted after for yonks but struggled to justify the price tag.
17. Glitter becomes an acceptable everyday make up item.
18. At the end of the month you get a few GLORIOUS days off to bask in the glory of Christmas (unless you're in retail or the emergency services etc then nevermind and if you are, I'm sorry but thank you, you guys rule).
19. It's the norm to have chocolate for breakfast, thanks Advent.
20. SHERLOCK IS BACK!
21. Christmas flake cakes. End of.
What's your favourite thing about Winter?